Monday, 28 March 2011

Newspapers

British newspapers a wide range of newspapers in various fields have also local communities, and even different races have their own newspapers. But the British newspaper is now the main issue: The Independent (The Independent), Guardian (The Guardian), Daily Telegraph (Daily Telegraph), The Times (The Times), the Financial Times (Financial Times), Daily Express (Daily Express), The Daily Mail (Daily Mail), The Evening Standard (Evening Standard), Metropolitan (Metro), Sun (The Sun), Daily Mirror (Daily Mirror) and so on.
Is the UK's leading national newspaper "The Guardian", "The Times" and "Independent. "
Britain's largest-circulation tabloid newspapers, mainly the "Sun"and"Daily Mirror. "

With the rapid growth in the UK the number of Chinese, Chinese-language newspapers also began to have growth momentum, from the original only the "Sing Tao Daily, " dominated the European version of the British Chinese community, and today there are nearly dozens of newspapers. The major ones are "China Daily","UK Times ", "European Overseas News ","UK Daily", etc.
I do not read the newspapers,a big reason is I can't understand it.I can just understand the discount and some news about special offer goods...

No comments:

Post a Comment