I arrived here was 4 O'clock 20th september.But my plane should be arrived here 11 O'clock 19th september.It is said my plane was delated.When I arrived the Accomodation Office they told there were no room for me,and they give me one room which needs share with 4 people and I should pay 15 pounds just one night.I must move out before 9 O'clock 20th.I was angeried about this,because before I came here they told me they have a room for me,so I did not look for any house.Now I have no place to live in!!!
Thank god,my friend is here,she told me that I can live in her house and during this time I can looking for some place to rent.So I took my bagage and went back to her home.20th was the day that every student should enrolment,but I need to look for house so I missed that.It broke my plan.And then I missed campus time ploice station registration,and I missed the best time to open my account.
I found a room in Cathays which was costs 200 pounds per month,but this room has a sound of water all day,I can not fall asleep,and I should get up early to catch up the train,if not I will late to class.I've had enough about that,so I decide to find a room which is near the campus.Finally I found that in Ponty Pridd.So I moved in which is now I am living in.
I do not have a feeling that I am at home.I konw the homesick is true.I miss my family,my friends,my home,my hometown,my country,my language.People don't care about something is not belong them.Yes,when I was asking how can I get to somewhere they will tell me,but they don't care if it is the best way.I am lonely without my family,my friends,who I love.
So my first impressions about UK was terrible
Well done for setting up your blog and writing your first post!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about all the problems you have had finding somewhere to live. Hopefully you can now settle in and make new friends and explore this new place you are living in. It is very normal to feel homesick at the beginning - hopefully you will feel better soon.